My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, November 02, 2006

    HNT........my secret lover.......

    It's embarssing actually, but I have a secret. It's been going on for years now, and I think the lovley wife suspects it.

    You see, often when she is at work, and the kids are asleep, I have a friend that visits. It's awkward because it's my wifes friend too, but we dont care...we were almost caught once...how awkward!!!

    A few times, we've even been so bold as to "intimate" while the wife was sleeping right next to us. It's time to get this out.......to show the world..let the chips fall where they may......



    Meet my friend....



    Happy HNT goofs and friends!!!!!!

    Edit...special thanks to Sassy One for naming her "Pamela Handerson"....:)

    Comments on "HNT........my secret lover......."

     

    Blogger Regal said ... (8:11 PM) : 

    very funny - HHNT

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (8:24 PM) : 

    ROFLMAO!!!

    You are hilarious ZIG Mrs. Zig FINALLY BUSTED you?

    good for her! Now it appears to me that you have a Dom. Girlfriend who is dying to spank Mrs. Zig.

    Hook It Up!

    HHNT :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 PM) : 

    This is too cute... Happy HNT!

     

    Blogger Sassy said ... (8:53 PM) : 

    Very funny!
    Palmela Handerson perhaps?

    Happy HNT

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (9:02 PM) : 

    You are just too funny!
    Happy HNT

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger erika said ... (9:52 PM) : 

    Ohh that was funny! I was going to call it Miss Michigan! HHNT!

     

    Blogger Sunny Delight said ... (10:13 PM) : 

    Ooh I have one of those lovers too, only I guess its name would be Samala....nah..anyway...great HNT....

     

    Blogger 3.14 said ... (10:16 PM) : 

    haha very creative....
    HHNT!

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (11:13 PM) : 

    I know that friend! HHNT

     

    Blogger Michelle said ... (12:19 AM) : 

    Wow!! She's cute!! hehe

    HHNT :)

     

    post a comment