My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, November 04, 2006

    Da Count.........Family.......a lil late..:)

    So I'm feeling a lil down, busy week, very busy friday.....so much to juggle, here and at work, and other houses too. It's my turn to take the girl child to meet with her dad for the weekend, always an awkward trip.

    Man child had decided to stay at the house rather than ride along. Secretly I wish we could trade places but ehhh, I signed on for this....no whining.....:)

    I'm about 10 minutes from the house when my cell rings, man child has been yakking with my mom for about an hour, and had a really really good talk. He asks if I can stop at the gas station and get him a snack, and says grandma would like a call back.......

    Cheddar cheese popcorn and a bag of M&M's in hand........I start my evening, yak with him...call my mom, get a call from bored uncle.........now it's past midnight...I missed the post on friday......lol

    I am lucky I have family I can talk too, both sides mine, and wifes side too. I am lucky I can bitch about what I have to do.....instead of what I can't afford to do.., I am lucky my daughter has a relationship with her father and my son is sleeping in my comfy chair infront of a comfy fire...watching tv with me..:)

    Take care goofs and friends.:)

    Comments on "Da Count.........Family.......a lil late..:)"

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (12:18 PM) : 

    No prob on the late post. Cheers!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:06 AM) : 

    awwwww warms my heart:) I knew I married the right man.

     

    post a comment