My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, November 05, 2006

    Another weekend survived...........:)

    So it's sunday night and I finally get to sit comfy and reflect back on the weekend. I don't know about you guys, but things just get crazier as I get older. Admittedly, some of it is selfinflicted, but damn!! :)

    Friday was a bust....but I kinda knew that by 5PM, but I had high hopes for saturday. Saturday is kinda my friend ya know??? I rely on saturday...supposed to be my buddy damnit!! Well saturday was not in the mood to play friendly. I spent most of the morning calling computer shops for the last piece of hardware needed to complete a project that apparently nobody had. Granted, I already have this piece ordered, and could have picked it up friday, but again......"friday was a bust"..and my contact that shop doesn't "do" saturdays......grrrrr

    At one point, I called up an old friend I hadn't seen in a few months, because I just "knew" the old dead computer he offered me a couple months back.......had the mystery part.........this was....well.....a terrible idea.

    "Ring ring" Hello?

    Me..Hey man, how are ya? I don't quiet know how to say this polite, but pulling my hair out here, and kinda stuck. Any chance you still got dead machine, got a build I need to get done, and my vendor is awol.

    Him..Oh man, you wanted that??.....sorry but no...it went to goodwill with all the other stuff.

    Me..Bummer, but thats ok, shoulda picked up sooner. Lil late in the year spring cleaning though isn't it?

    Him..(Long pause) Well yeah, but dad passed in late august.......we were getting rid of lots of stuff..............

    Shiiit!!!!! so we spent the next hour yakking and catching up and me expressing my condolences...Then we moved on the politics and fantasy football. We are guys, we can deflect shit like that..:)

    Accepting defeat, I spent the rest of the day procurring firewood, and planning for sunday. Yeah sunday I said to myself......sunday.....

    Well, I can honestly say that so far I have survived sunday...:) Actually, 8 hour road trip aside, it was a good day spent. Man child and I spent most of the ride up goofing. We harrased my mom, got her caught up on school pictures and stuff, enjoyed a beer, and declined the offer to bring a cat home. Later we picked up the princess, bullshitted with my inlaws, and hit the road.

    So now I'm reflecting and notice the Lovely wife and I have been featured on Alex&Suze...Well weekend indeed....:) Now to finish laundry, and find some food..:)

    Happy weekend goofs and friends!!!!

    Comments on "Another weekend survived...........:)"

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (1:21 AM) : 

    We had an incredibly busy weekend too, glad Sunday came through for you.

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:19 AM) : 

    I'm glad to hear that Sunday worked out ok for you. BTW, good questions, Alex had fun responding.

     

    post a comment