My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, November 07, 2006

    TMI Tusday.....Election day fun....

    So I did my civic dutie and cast my ballot today. The line was long before work, so I had to sneak over to the ballot box during lunch. I dunno, but as I get older, I find myself less tolerant of people who bitch and gripe about politicians, but never bothered themselves to vote. Grrrrrrrr.........

    Anywho.....on to TMI!! :)

    Today is Election Day in the USA

    1. Would you vote to legalize marijuana? If not marijuana, what drug would you like to see legalized and why?
    Actually, I would, both for medical and recreational use. While I'm not a user of the product anymore, the benifits of legalization far outwiegh the risks. Legalization would clean up most of the black market trade, generate tax income, and produce a reliable product. I find it hard to justify in a country where tobbaco and booze are legal, cannabis is not.....just my view..

    2. Would you vote to legalize prostitution?
    Again, I would. Mostly for the same reasons listed above. In addition to regulations providing a safer environment for all parties concerned usually, the social stigma argument is a moral joke. I find it hard to justify in a country where 2 consenting adults can have sex for free is legal, and criminal if one or the other, is outwardly paid directly for the act.

    3. Ever fantasize about a teacher in grade school/high school/college? If not a teacher, was there someone else? Classmate? Secretary? Janitor? Ever act on your fantasy?
    Absolutely! There were a few teachers I had the hots for, but there was this one particular. She was a substitute, and it was the tail end of my Senior year at high school. She was a cute blonde, kinda spunky, fresh out of college, about 22-23, I was 18. One day after class, I struck up a conversation with her and it got pretty friendly, lil too friendly to be honest, and I was about to ask her out as my friend walked in and busted us. I still wonder sometimes.........lol

    4. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?
    Hard question as I'm not convinced everyone has a soul. I'm happy enough just to know I've found mine...:)

    5. Do you have a foot obsession? Ever given or received a footjob?
    While I can acknowledge some lasses have fine looking feet, I can't say this one really gets me going. I mean really....to each thier own.....but look at all the lovely bits those feet are attatched too!! :)

    Bonus (as in optional): Do you have a favorite sex toy? Tell us what and why and provide a link for those out there that need or want an upgrade :)
    Myself personally, nope. I can appreciate toy play, but the real thing is so much more interesting. Perhaps if the lovely wife and I find that special "friend", we'll name her "sex toy"...lol

    Happy TMI goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "TMI Tusday.....Election day fun...."

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (8:10 PM) : 

    LOL!!! great answers!! I played on Tequila Girl's blog as always on Tuesdays.

    I love your answers...still not sure I am doing this thing right.

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:17 AM) : 

    I HATE feet. Can't stand them.

    Great answers :)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:54 AM) : 

    Great answers. Now can I volunteer for the position of sex toy? ;)

     

    post a comment