My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, November 15, 2006

    Grumpy wednesday.....well...it was...


    What do ya get when computers test Zigs will....well you get a grumpy Zig. I don't know what it is, but seems like Emachines are dropping dead en mass like the 5 year cicada march!!

    My shop in particular has lost 3 workstations over the last few months...and know of atleast 2 friends who have seen the magic smoke go out of theres as well. Magic smoke sucks btw.....once you let the genie out of the bottle...fucker never goes back in.

    So tonight atleast a lil redemption. After cobbling and trading and other crap, I finally got the last named workstation booting for a project that is a week past due. I figured out I had to both sweet talk her...and talk dirty to her. It Worked!! :)

    She booted up pretty and said...I can run fast....but not real fast, but I can run steady....Naughty gal she is.....:)

    So with working machine in hand...I call the customer...we are all good, we can complete the project!! I must admit I was enthusiastic......I was informed a new wrinkle. Sadly...the accountants machine is in it's death throws, this will add to the project a small bit.

    This is awkward, but sentimental on this one....as it's my 1st commercial build that is dying. A 486DX@-66 16 meg of ram..........she's lived a long long time.....but damn will I be sad decomissiong her.......but she did have a one hell of a run.....:)

    Take care goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "Grumpy wednesday.....well...it was..."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (1:05 AM) : 

    I love you.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:01 PM) : 

    :-( how sad...she lived a long life..

    *bows head in prayer*

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:38 AM) : 

    Mr Zig, don't you think you are getting a little too involved here? ;)

     

    post a comment