My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, November 13, 2006

    Slow news day........repetetive news day.......

    So it's about a week after the mid term election here in the states, and the radio and tv news is all the same. Frankly, I'm getting a lil sick of hearing it at this point. Don't get me wrong, I'm not appathetic, just sick of hearing the same shit again and again.

    For the 1st time in my life since I became interested in politics, I'm finding myself following the "Chicago Bears" with more enthusiasm.....GO BEARS!!!!! :)The political landscape is even starting to make baseball look interesting. Did I just say that???? My gawd.....I did.....this is how bad things have gotten....grrr

    So anywho, I thought a movie review was in order, I needed one that would give me a chuckle............Right...so here we go then..:) Rather exciting isn't it?? I can feel the suspense.

    Pushing tin is a lil offbeat and not the usual stuff you'd typically find reviewed here. The IMDB has this here on the movie.

    Released in 1999, it's a quasi comedy looking at the inside world of "air traffic controllers" (the people whose job it is to keep planes from bumping into one another). Sounds exciting as hell huh????

    Before you completly write this movie off, I have a few observations that make this one worth watching. And it is worth watching.

    1) This flick does give you to some degree, an inside look at an obscure job most of us never think about.

    2) It has Billy Bob Thornton as a main character.

    3) John Cusac gets his smarmy ass kicked in a variety of ways.

    4) You get to see Angelina Jolies tits......nuff said.

    There's some plot and story line stuff in there too. So if your bored, and you find this in the 3 for a dollar bin....rent it, it's worth that kinda money.....:)

    Take care friends and goofs....:)

    Comments on "Slow news day........repetetive news day......."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (6:14 PM) : 

    mmmmm Jolie...I'd sleep with her... but not sleep with her ya know what I mean....I kinda like my kidneys where they are...

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:16 PM) : 

    It sounds interesting if it has Angelina in it. ;)

     

    post a comment