My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, November 17, 2006

    Da count.....promises kept...

    So I'm sitting here tonight feeling pretty good about some little things...and some big things. It may sound silly that I even reflect this way, but over the last month, managed to pull some promises out of may ass and make good.

    My mom needed help this month, I drove up and made good.

    I've been promising a buddy a copy of an obscure movie....today I made good.

    Promised my dad I'd have stuff ready this weekend, to wrap up a project.......I made good.

    Hell, I even remembered to take out the trash last night before pick up service drove by.

    Knocking on wood.....here's to hoping this keeps going well........:)

    Happy Da count friends and goofs!!

    Comments on "Da count.....promises kept..."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (10:17 PM) : 

    Promises kept count bigtime for me. Cheers!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:39 AM) : 

    Well done! My list just keeps on getting bigger and bigger. lol

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (6:17 PM) : 

    glad you got over grumpy wednesday hugs and kisses

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:15 PM) : 

    great count zig!! promises have always been broken on my end (not by me) but this gives me hope...even if it is the garbage being taken out and even if my list gets bigger too. :-)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:33 PM) : 

    Lecram.....me as well...thanks for peeking...:)

    Suze.....Thank you, we love ya goofs.:)

    sweetie....I love you.:)

    Stealth,,,,,,,We missed you!!!! WB LASS :)

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (2:16 PM) : 

    Yep, good count!

     

    post a comment