My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, December 03, 2006

    Interesting week.......................


    I'd personally like to say again.......thank you to all who posted. We survived, and made it home. Some ends yet to wrap up, but most done.

    This adventure has taught me more than I anticipated, and good bad or indifferent, valuable all around.

    The gathering of family and friends, who "pitched in", and those that did not, were interesting all to itself. Those that bitched and those that did not.....also an observation worth note.

    If it can be said a true measure of a mans friends, is that at his wake, the food is free but the drink is not, than this man had many friends. He was sent off well, and several stood up to share a story. The man was well loved.

    I was prompted to take care of some loose ends myself.

    Take care goofs and friends......the lovely wife and will catch up with you soon..

    Comments on "Interesting week......................."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (9:32 AM) : 

    I'm pleased to hear that everything went well. It's never easy but you can both start to get back on track now.

    Sending huge *hugs* to you both. I've missed you.

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (12:14 AM) : 

    Good to have you both back. I'm glad things went well.

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (7:09 PM) : 

    Hey Mrs. Zig, and Master Zig love you all lots even if Im not around much.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (9:52 PM) : 

    I am so glad you two are back, you haven't left my thoughts dears.

     

    post a comment