My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, November 24, 2006

    The Airport..............Da Count

    It's been a long drive........there is anticipation. My phone rings..........hello??? Are you here yet?

    I'm about 20 minutes frome you lass, I'll be the guy biege trench coat, blue hat.

    The tension mounts...the anticipation........and then there she is, at the airport waiting for me with her daughter and sister...

    Big hug........Hi and welcome baby sis.....:)


    *EDIT* Well, thats what I anticpated anywho. My luck with airports and actually getting to one "on-time" is regarded as iffy at best. Much to my delight, the relative traffic today in Chicago today was such that I could drive the speed limit or faster almost the entire trip. I was actually parked, and walking to luggage return when I got that phone call, and it was 20 minutes early...go figure..lol

    The sisters had just deboarded and I would be at the conveyor belt before them, time to buy a pack of gum so I didn't reek of road coffee and cigs. Couple of hugs, a chance to meet my baby niece, idle chat, and we were off.

    I hadn't really intended to make this a "Da Count" but today I am. Today I'm going to remember family alive is as important as family passed. Today, I'm going to remember that no matter how rarely you see them, some family are still great to see. Today I'm going to be thankful for historically good traffic..........

    Comments on "The Airport..............Da Count"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

    Agrah,

    I"m sorry to hear about your daddy......
    Sending lotsa love your way and lotsa hugs....

    -Andie

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (7:05 PM) : 

    Great count... remembering family and connecting even once a year is wonderful. Then there's also meeting the additions. Cheers!

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (10:08 AM) : 

    it was a good count and now that I work all the time, and fixed my blogroll, I can keep up with you sweetie.

    Thank God. I couldn't figure out how I was missing everyone's posts.

    xoxo

    *kisses to you and mrs. zig**

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (8:08 AM) : 

    I hope you all have a good renunion. You need something to lift your spirits.

     

    post a comment