My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, November 25, 2006

    Leaves fall off of trees...............

    Where to start? My wifes father has passed, and he passed well. While doing what he loved, his heart gave out, but not before he took 2 deer.

    The 1st, he field dressed, the 2nd.....well, he passed doing during his favorite passtime. There is comfort in that.

    To be fair, this man loved his daughters. While he and I never really made friends, I can't honestly say I ever gave him reason to. When I 1st met the lovely wife, she was a young teen......and we both knew I wanted in her pants, and he regarded me as such. In hindsite, I'm not sure I won't be that guy very very soon......:)

    Harry loved his daughters, and tried to keep them safe. Respect to him as we celebrate his good....acknowledge his bad, and remember him well......:)

    Comments on "Leaves fall off of trees..............."

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (10:03 AM) : 

    zig, that might be the best way I have ever heard some one announce something that sad.

    He took out two deer...did what he loved. Tell Mrs. Zig my heart goes out to both of you.

    :-(

    Love,
    Stealth

     

    Blogger CheckPoint786 said ... (12:43 PM) : 

    Agrah babe ... my deepest sympathies ... celebrate his Life ... take the good with the bad ... and hopefully find some peace and contentment God-Willing. Lots of Love Sazz _ South Africa.

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (8:35 PM) : 

    Our thoughts are with you both.

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (8:10 AM) : 

    Sending love to you both. A very fitting tribute, I wonder how many other men have the same kind of relationship with their wifes father.

    I would guess quite a lot.

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (8:26 AM) : 

    He looks like a great guy. May he rest in peace...

     

    post a comment