My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, December 26, 2006

    TMI Tuesday........2006 finale

    So another holiday season survived..well almost, New Years is still a few days off yet, but surviving another Festivus counts doesn't it? I honestly hope you and yours had a great holiday, and what better way to cap it with the last TMI of 2006.

    Right then, shall we? ON to TMI!!!!!!!!!!!


    1. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
    This is going to sound silly, but one year I gave my dad a box of lightbulbs, a 5 pound tank of helium, and 20 latex balloons. It was probably one of the best get togethers we ever had.

    2. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed?
    Ahhhhh....the first kiss. I was 5....it was on the bus home from kindergarten. It was passionate and very messy. My busdriver was not amused......

    3. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
    This is a tuff one in that it depends on your definition. On the one hand, I had a babysitter with whom we'd do eveything "but"...yes yes, today we'd call that child molestation.....if it makes you feel any better, we were both underage....I kinda miss her...:)

    4. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home?
    Guilty yer honor!!!!! Multiple offender at that!

    5. Have you ever met anyone in person that you met via your blog? Have you ever kissed anyone you met via your blog? Have you ever done more?
    Of this one, ironicaly I am not guilty. I've met a fair number of people from my "on-line" life. Made some damn good friends, got my heart broke a time or two, had some one night stands.........but never as a result of the blog.

    Bonus (as in optional): Since it is the last TMI Tuesday of the years volunteer some TMI. [Sorry but it is 3am and I don't have a thought left in my pretty little head.)
    An unsolicited TMI.....hrrmmmm. I almost enlisted in the military when I was 18, sometimes I still regret I did not.

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday........2006 finale"

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (3:39 PM) : 

    while i appreciate our military and honor them every chance I get.... thank you for having a job we can talk about when you come home everyday.

     

    Blogger Lestat said ... (9:58 PM) : 

    Interesting answers. My babysitters were pretty borring by comparison :).

    By the way, late being better than never I finally answered your tag from December. Thanks.

     

    post a comment