My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    Da Count............lil things.........

    Odd day, and so many things on my mind this year. One of the better lessons I've learned this life....is that you take the good with the bad, reflect on both, and appreciate the good in both. No matter how bad, a good can be found in it someplace.

    Ironically, I'm not an optomist, nor am I truly a people person, terribly shy, yet I'm chatty............go figure. But I digress..............

    Tonight...

    I will remember how lucky I am my family under my roof.

    I will remember how lucky I am my family not under my roof.

    I will remember how lucky I am friends alive and gone.

    I will remember to spend a lil more time doing, and not just remembering..:)

    Merry Christmas goofs and friends, hope your holidays meet you well and well met!! :)

    Comments on "Da Count............lil things........."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (9:15 PM) : 

    A warm and joyful season to you and yours, my friend! Cheers!

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:12 PM) : 

    Hello Zig and Ziggette! I came by to wish you a lovely Christmas and blow some Texas kisses your way.

    You two deserve it.

    Hard core survivors ... who call me lass. I love that.

    I am supposed to be giving out gifts but I clicked on you two, and went perverse for some strange reason.

    I have but one question...which one of you do I hold the mistletoe over? ;-)

    I am happy to know you two. Best wishes for a wonderful shiny new year for your family.

    What a great count.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:12 PM) : 

    the question is not to hold the mistletoel....but where........lol

     

    post a comment