My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, December 11, 2006

    mondays kinda suck........

    Ok, so it's been a lil melancholy in the Zig house and on this blog for that matter, but enough.......lets have some fun shall we?

    First off, I'd just like to say that mondays suck. The work week begins, your heart is just not really into it, brain cells are still pissed over the weekends libations.....ya know what I mean.

    Add to that, 2 people call in sick and another who doesn't "do Mondays"......still wanna know how good she blew to get that....but I digress....well you have an interesting workweek start..........:)

    I could bitch and moan....lament even, but what fun is that, I wanna chuckle. This why I'm going to remember one of my favorite means of entertainment.......cashiers...:)

    I love harassing the gals at the gas station, a mix of flirt and jab. It's all good natured, and never would with one that doesn't want to play, but if the game is on.....yeah baby. My son cringes witnessing this. My wife was given flowers once at the station by a cashier, just for living with me......:)

    Yesterday, I was at the station paying by check...as i was writing it out....the pen died. I told the gal......um dead pen....it went like this.....

    Her, This is my favorite pen, you broke it.

    Me, No...it's really just out of ink I think.

    Her, No..you just have to be smarter than the pen..and she scribbles...to no effect.

    Me, It seems the pen is smarter than you too, can I have that one?

    Her, that one?? You just like it because it's dirty looking and nasty.

    Me, yes lass.......the same reasons I like you as well.....:)

    Well, I got flipped off and the other cashier chuckled, I signed my check and left.......sometimes I wonder my son should witness these moments....but it did make me smile...:)

    Comments on "mondays kinda suck........"

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (11:05 PM) : 

    A sure-fire flirt/compliment I used to use on women skiers when I was a ski lift operator at a nearby ski resort:

    "You get you little butt on this chair RIGHT NOW, young lady!!"

    Never mind that the lady is well past her younger days. Another fun thing to do is to load a grown woman on the chair lift just like you do with the little tots. You reach across their body, grabbing their opposite pant leg, lifting them up and sliding them back in the chair, while at the same time, keeping the big heavy chair from hitting them in the ass. They absolutely just LOVE it....lol.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (8:49 AM) : 

    I just love to flirt and be flirted with. Your son has a good teacher, he will learn well! ;)

     

    post a comment