My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, December 08, 2006

    Da count.........Looking back...and forward.

    This count goes out to family, and difficult conversations. I'm sure many of you are aware we recently had a death in the family, and the ripple effect that brings. While this has been a difficult time, it has actually had some positive benefits.

    One of the things that this prompted me to do, was catch up some with my family. I spent some time with an uncle I rarely see, and made sure his plans were on paper. We drank some beer and caught up on just talk, goofey stuff. I made time to visit my mom, and make sure her house was well and well stocked. We yakked for hours, and also, discussed her plans when her day comes. Odd, but we've discussed "death", but never what her wishes really are before. Now we have.

    Tonight, I will remember to hug those I love living, and let those I cannot hug know that I love them as well.

    Tonight, I will remember those that have passed, and hope that thier wishes were met well.

    Tonight, I will remember that when a loved one passes, I have a responsibility to make sure those wishes be met also.

    Take care goofs and friends.....:)

    Comments on "Da count.........Looking back...and forward."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:44 PM) : 

    I love you.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:25 AM) : 

    It certainly brings some clarity to life. I have a relative with only a few month left and it made me think just how much I take for granted in this life.

    Good thought provoking post.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (9:29 AM) : 

    Mr. Zig, This is a very touching post.

    I don't know why my blogrolling isn't working or telling me when people update, sorry I missed it friday.

    :-(

    You have great spirit.

    (plus I love it when you call me lass and then your wife tags me six times ;)

    It's the little things. :) I feel better for having read this..have a great day!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:33 PM) : 

    I love you too sweetie,,,,,,:)

    Suze....yeah, it does have a crystalizing effect eh?? Thank You and Alex for the hugs and well wishs......means alot

    Stealth....you goofass!! ya know we loves ya lass!!! Glad we could give ya a chuckle...:)

     

    post a comment