My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    TMI Tuesday......and other annoyances


    I would just like to say, at this moment, nothing will kill a good mood more than going to work. I mean, this really is like the most depressing time of the year for me in general, and I'm trying to suck it up and put a smile on my face. For the love of gawd.........I need some mischief, I need to stir a bucket or two....I miss my sock puppet...My sock puppet would've killed kermit, eaten his legs, and then beat the crap outta Ms piggy with his bones, just for that 12 days song!!...but I digress....alright, shall we then? The suspense is killing me,...:)

    On to TMI!!!!!

    1. What is the sexiest part of your (or a) lover's body?
    Honestly, her eyes. I've always been a sucker for her eyes and the subtle change thier color depending on her mood..:)

    2. What is the un-sexiest part?
    Well thats a loaded question!! Shame on you! My wife reads this blog ya know?? Besides, it's kinda like asking what part of a box of neopolitan ice cream is your least favorite....some days ya like a lil chocolate...some days the strawberry...some days vanilla is just the trick. Ok....there was this one time I picked her up from the ER when she had been given a drug for a migraine. We found out she doesn't tolerate that drug well, and while chemically induced terrets can be amusing...and scary, it's not real sexy. I love you sweetie!!! Please put the gun down.......no down..not just lower......OH SHIT!!

    3. What makes you feel sexiest … item of clothing, food, music, film, timbre of someone’s voice/accent/dialect, alcoholic beverage, etc.?
    In fairness, accents and dialects are huge sexy to me. Accents and a conversation be it humorous or serious, but the other can carry thier own. It's such a mixed bag, but even if your drop dead hot, right food, right atmosphere, if you can't carry a conversation.......it's just not sexy.

    4. What is you least favorite sexual position?
    ok......her bent over some part of a car..me from behind....and her either being to tall or short to really make this position work. I know spur of the moment and fantasy and all that, but ......well.....you get the picture. We've all been there I think.

    5. What do you wish your (or a) partner would do to you?
    Love me forever..........and win the lotto. Yes, the lotto would be nice......:)


    Bonus (as in optional): What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?
    There was this time I solicited a prostitute, many many years ago. She was a very tall lass, and wore thigh high boots with 3 inch heels. I bent her over the hood of my car...read up...:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!! :)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday......and other annoyances"

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:30 PM) : 

    why am i suddnely HOT! kisses babe i love you.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (8:51 AM) : 

    So...how about the English accent?!?!

     

    post a comment