My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, January 30, 2007

    TMI Tuesday.......and snow up the ass!!!!!


    OK.....so I admit it, I laughed out loud too many times the mild winter. I bragged once too often how much I liked it like this. I chuckled too openly 40f winters were just fine. Now my reward is here.....

    So I'm driving to work this morning, thoroughly enjoying the new 14 inch blanket of snow we got last night, on top of the 12 we got the night before....and I'm amazed by the beauty of it all. Watching the delicate flakes of still falling snow interact with the glow of my headlights in the pre-dawn morning......mesmerizing, hypnotic. Coffee in reach, lit cig, 4wheel drive...yeah, this is the good life. It was about that time that I noticed the road didn't seem any different than the landscape..I distinctly remember there should be trees here someplace. It was around then a thought crosses my mind.

    WTF am I doing out here man!!!??? I wanna live!!! Screw this, I'm heading home !!! Game over...game sooo over. I mean I'm not a wuss or anything, but the office can wait till after daylight at least!! It's still snowing, the lovely wife had a similar revelation, her attempt to drive to work tonight...:)

    So that was my morning, hope yours went atleast as well.....on to TMI!!:)

    1. Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men?
    In general, hard one to answer. I can tell you in all honesty I like promiscuous women in general.....alot...except if it's my wife...thats bad....but past that all good...yeah thats my stand. :)

    2. Suppose you've been dating someone for a year, and they're slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential?
    Define....slowly fat in a year. Is she getting fat becase of the nachos and beer....or pegnancy.....hrmm. Goofs aside, depends on the strength of the relationship and it's honest expectations, to me, this is not in itself a dealbreaker.

    3. If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple?
    A couple of goofs who have had 5 very succesful dates...:)

    4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
    Well if I had toes.....thanks so much for reminding that ill fated winter hike....

    5. Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?)
    This is what "fuck buddies" are for...:)

    Bonus (as in optional): When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.
    On a serious note, I have to admit to all of the above in the past. I think I've matured past most of it, but still a ways to go. Communication :)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday.......and snow up the ass!!!!!"

     

    Blogger Professor Fate said ... (11:40 PM) : 

    I love the answers. Happy TMI. Thanks for playing.

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (6:11 AM) : 

    Your answers always make me laugh. Happy TMI!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (8:53 AM) : 

    Great responses as always. BTW, my toes curl upwards, I checked. ;)

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (5:08 PM) : 

    Great answers! You rock.

     

    post a comment