My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, February 03, 2007

    Texas mandates cervical cancer vaccine

    My father reads this blog now and again. Sometimes he acuses....well no....that harsh..sometimes he points out that my politics bleed out in my blog.

    I have to admit...as I get older, make more money, and pay more taxes, I do admit...my politics have been geting more conservative. But then we come to this shit that has people all up in arms....

    OK...conservative politics aside...........WTF are people thinking here? I fully appreciate your family values, respect the fact you are raising your children proper. I support your ability to mandate "rules in your house".

    As a father of a pre-teen daughter, and a post teen ex-step daughter.....I have an akward truth for all of you. Sooner or later, your daughter is probably.....very probably.......gonna start to f*ck. It's beyond most of your control, and the best you can hope for is you raised them best as you could.

    We could digress all day, when or who, or at what age, or environment, but why in the hell wouldn't you give every chance to avoid a disease that can kill her?

    If polio was an std..........would you deny her the vaccine?

    Comments on "Texas mandates cervical cancer vaccine"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (12:08 AM) : 

    no..I would not...

     

    post a comment