My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, February 08, 2007

    Stolen from Stealth....

    Yeah........I laffed my ass off when I read yours Lass....

    Then I got this......Hmmm



    Hey..we're both assasination victems...thats something isn't it??

    Phhhppppppppppppttttt.......

    Comments on "Stolen from Stealth...."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:42 PM) : 

    Mr Zig, I do hope you are going to be spending more of your time productively. Possible servicing Mrs Zig, rather than doing a quiz. lol

    :)

     

    Blogger Alex said ... (4:57 PM) : 

    Apparently I'm Albert Einstein! So assuming that's correct I now have to spend a bit of time formulating the grand unification theory of physics and aswering the fundamental questions which have vexed mankind since he the dawn of time.

    I could be busy for a couple of weeks ...

     

    post a comment