My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    Tmi Tuesday.....and stuff


    I cant believe I almost forgot it was TMI Tuesday. All the excitement and craziness around the house today celebrating my birthday kinda threw me off. Not less than an hour ago while having yet another black and tan with the queen of England, Christopher Walken, an Joe Peschi.....I looked at my watch and said.."holy shit!! It's tuesday!!"

    Ok...so I'm kinda full of shit....but imagine that party eh?? Creepy funny shit,,,,,and in my mind, it all works.

    I did however recieve a package from my mother in law.....A new t-shirt featuring the Courvosier logo ( my favorite ), a 5th of Hennesy ( her favorite..ironic eh? ) and a hand painted rock that says "I "Heart" man boobs" ( I believe thats revenge for my indiscretion with sharpie markers and I drew on her while she slept......maybe..:)
    The sharpie incident can be found here.

    Anywho......On to TMI!!!!

    1. Have you had sex with another person in 2007? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2007?
    Absolutly....on both counts.......ask the lovely wife.....I'm a moody creature sometimes...:)

    2. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)
    I once attempted to spice things up by adding a sock puppet to the mix....I think I was more amused than her......ehh go figure...

    3. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?
    Eyes......the eyes always get me...then boobs......yeah...thats my story..

    4. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you?
    Ok......your going to find this hard to believe....but I made this one up all by myself....I don't get to use it anymore, but you can all use it....."yanno...if ya rub my tummy...a genie pops out". If that doesn't break the ice...nothing will!! :)

    5. Where is the most unique you have ever had sex?
    Define unique......


    Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower?
    Guilty yer honor!!!!!

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "Tmi Tuesday.....and stuff"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:28 PM) : 

    Mr Zig, I wish you a Belated Happy Birthday. I hope Mrs Zig gave you something special. ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:05 PM) : 

    Thank ya lass......and a happy Valentines day to you and Alex....hape thigs are well and good....:)

     

    post a comment