My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    Ever get fired??????

    I dunno what I really excpected........hello's..........hugs.........conffeti and and the jab in the rib...bad joke!!!! f*ck that.

    Cleaning out ones cubicle is abit odd........especially if your entrenched a few years. What amazed me more today is what I left behind more than took......1 box of stuff....and some hardware, a file cabinet I purchased.......dirty looks got that out the building, my own muscle........

    My father was amused.........I told him the cube had been raped by the gals........he chuckled and asked me if I ever read Dilbert...

    In fairness........nothing was really stolen from me.......and I stole nothing from them....my red stapler, thats still semi safe....( daughter really likes it )...

    Life on....game on........:)

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "Ever get fired??????"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

    hey zig, you left a couple of thing behind you might have wanted, 401k statement(gave to dave), old credit card statement(shredded), far side desk calander(keeping unless you want back), but what really sucks is that i now have to clean out your cube and try ot get the boss to get me a decent set of office tools.(ie;stapler, pens, computer(he got me a compaq W/ Vista on it!!)).
    any way man keep in touch. Spook

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

    Happy Birthday Jack-Ass!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:29 PM) : 

    Spook.....Good luck and keep your steel sharp..:)

    Sorry about being saddled with Vista..:)
    You have my E-mail addy, we'll stay in touch,

    Anon......How kind to remember, and post anon.....

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

    Happy Birthday!!!! Don't get tooo
    wasted.....turd bisquit!!!!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (12:37 AM) : 

    Birthday wishes appreciated, and embraced as given....

    If you can't look me in the eye, leave a name......please don't post here....come here....

    Forgive me.......but mutual respect must be mutual/////

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:27 PM) : 

    Been there and done that. The only time I ever lost a job rather than moving on.

    It still gives me a bad feeling when ever I think back to that day.

    Just hold this thought, you will now get the chance to find something bettter.

     

    post a comment