My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, February 20, 2007

    TMI Tuesday,,,,,,Fat tuesday edition!!!!

    Happy Mardi and happy tuesday!!!!! I can report that while I'm not there....bourbon street seems alive and well. I know this because of a jackass friend who called to report piss drunk...........from infront a street cam......late at night. I envy that bastard.........I digress..

    TMI!!!!!

    Would you rather...

    1. be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?
    Fame is such a silly thing........why not just ask me if I'd rather be cute Britney or skin head Britney???

    2. give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?
    Can I give blood while reading Hamlet??? Some of them phlembotomists are hot......:)

    3. be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?
    Dirt poor where??? On 1st reflex the well and loved......but we talking USA poor, or like pygmie poor?? Lord....I apologize them starving pygmies and stuff..............

    4. be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?
    Is'nt this likely why you'd be in prison in the 1st place????

    5. fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?
    Well.........if I could wear ear gaurds.......

    Bonus (as in optional): Who would you kill if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
    My darkest enemy...........but only if I could really really know my karma wouldn't hit his dogma....:)

    Happy TMI Goofs and friends......:)

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday,,,,,,Fat tuesday edition!!!!"

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:24 PM) : 

    If I didnt love you so much I would be creepy scared.

     

    Blogger LadyXandria said ... (10:51 PM) : 

    Its funny how the you and Mrs. think alike on some things. Pygmie poor... geez. I hadn't even thought about that. I'd still rather be loved tho. Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:30 PM) : 

    It's funny actually Ladyx. We make it a point to post seperatly and read after....and snicker....:)

    Thanks for posting.....:)

     

    Blogger Steven said ... (11:44 AM) : 

    These days it would be a whole lot less painful to fight Tyson then listen to him. ;)

    Steve~

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:27 PM) : 

    Some good questions here and your answers are original. :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (3:45 PM) : 

    Suze...I always smile when you or Alex make the time to pop over and say hi...:)

     

    post a comment