My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, February 19, 2007

    On getting older............

    There comes a time, in every mans life, that he must admit he cannot trust his farts.

    If your a guy....you know what I mean...........:)


    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "On getting older............"

     

    Blogger Steven said ... (12:23 PM) : 

    Actually...I'm a little bit confused...

    EXTREMELY interested...but still confused. ;)

    STeve~

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:25 PM) : 

    No disrespect hoss........but 1st time you have a "fart accident"......you'll understand it!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 AM) : 

    I admit to sharing Steven Novak's confusion. Are you finally embarrassed by them, or simply surprised? I seem to recall all too vividly that these fart "accidents" of yours are nothing new. And back then, you seemed to enjoy them a little too much. You saying the 2nd time around's not as much fun?

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (9:58 PM) : 

    I love ya dad.....but shitting my pants now is somehow less amusing when I have to clean it up myself......:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

    Now you know the real reason I was so grumpy all those years. Glad to hear you're finally cleaning them, though. Now I can finally take the plastic off the couch.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:23 PM) : 

    Pleae explain! lol

     

    post a comment