My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, February 18, 2007

    New Blogger...

    Ok....so I took the plunge and it all seems to work. I've officially migrated to the new Blogger, hope it'll be a little more stable.

    Please let me know if it loads a lil better for ya peeps.......:)

    I haven't tinkered with the new template settings yet, heard they are kinda a bitch. I was smart enough to make a backup of the old one, so.....fingers crossed..:)



    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "New Blogger..."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:06 PM) : 

    Good luck, Alex is so glad we moved to WordPress.

    Blogger can really be such a...

     

    post a comment