My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, March 07, 2007

    Fun Game

    Lovely wife and I both got 8 our 1st try.......go for it....:)



    Please share your score in the comments..........:)

    Comments on "Fun Game"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

    damn zig you must have both been playing this game one handed i scored a 14 on my first run
    spook

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (10:35 PM) : 

    dude I only got 10 but I didn't get it at first so my time ran out on half of them...*pout*

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:04 PM) : 

    Abby says she got 16, and most of teh ones she missed were boobs, because she dont have any of her own! LOL

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

    Got 10.... I'm just amazed by the amounts of boobs I thought were butts...lololol...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 PM) : 

    Hummm... He did 14.... probably watching more cleavage than I do... ;-))

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (12:12 PM) : 

    I only got 12 out of 20! I blame the falsies. Lol

     

    post a comment