My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, February 23, 2007

    Da Count......I filled my boots today.........

    I filled my boots today.....and it felt good. It took longer than planned, but I did what I promised.......I don't think I dissapointed........

    Tomorrow.......a hair cut and some new clothes, I can't persue self employed looking like this. This was a test.....I can still do it. To be honest.....I really wasn't sure.....now I know I can.

    I smell blood in these waters and it's time I stop being afraid of it.....or myself....:)


    Today I remember........I remember more than I've forgotten.......

    Today I remember......some peeps find my skills valuable........

    Today I remember......I can do this...........and feed my family

    Today.........I remember, tomorrow starts now


    Take care goofs and friends..............:)

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "Da Count......I filled my boots today........."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (2:31 AM) : 

    It's forward motion, my friend. I so relate to this count. Cheers!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6:44 PM) : 

    There is always a new start, always a new day and lots more work to take on! Good luck!

     

    Blogger Steven said ... (1:14 PM) : 

    I filled my boots with puke once.

    It was squish between my toes. ;)

    Steve~

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (3:23 PM) : 

    LeCram, You know it.......:)

    DevilBlue, Yes there is, and I'm starting to rediscover that...:)

    Steve, I love ya man, but has it been pointed out you may well be legally retarded?? :)

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (3:34 PM) : 

    Just wanted to say Hi!!
    Been checking out your blog for awhile & thought I better say something before you thought I was a stalker:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:46 PM) : 

    Yes, you can do it! Good luck...

     

    post a comment