My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, March 06, 2007

    TMI Tuesday........

    Well, it's already been an interesting week. While the job hunt continues, the outlook for self employment is looking more and more viable. I have to admit I was getting a little depressed, but I will make this happen..:)

    Anywho....off to TMI

    1. Have you ever orgasmed sitting at your computer? What was the situation?
    I spend a fair amount of my personal time typing with one hand....yes..:)

    2. Ever been sexual harassed? What happened?
    Nope. Sexual harassment is the act of a sombody above you saying have sex with me or your fired (or wont get the promotion...etc). Everything else is just goofs trying to get laid period. I have been solicited by co-workers, under my rules, I did not see it as harassment.

    3. Who is your hottest nerd crush?
    OK.....I've never admitted this to anybody...Alley Sheedy from the breakfast club. I don't know why...but her neurotic ass at that time got me hot.......I'm typing this with one hand as we speak..:)

    4. Can a man have multiple orgasms?
    I just had 2......read up questions 1 and 3

    5. Is there such a thing as too much sex?
    Yes, but rarely.........excess in anything is well.......too much..

    Bonus: Have you had sex in the last 24 hrs?
    Guilty yer honor!!!!!

    Take care goofs and friends....Happy TMI


    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday........"

     

    Blogger Professor Fate said ... (8:43 PM) : 

    Happy TMI. Great answers. I'd forgotten about the Brat Pack.....hmmmm

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:33 PM) : 

    Happy TMI, Should I keep tissue in the office?

     

    Blogger The Two of Us said ... (1:16 AM) : 

    Okay, no fair on 1, 3 and the bonus says the one in a long distance relationship. But good for you (and her for the ones that involved her). ;)

    Another Her

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 AM) : 

    Interesting... as always... you are opening the to the world the so mysterious area of male sexuality... lololol...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 PM) : 

    Neat answers. Thanks for checking out my blog. ;-) Your layout's pretty cool too, I like. Have a great day.

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (2:28 AM) : 

    Ally Sheedy was very hot!!

     

    post a comment