My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, March 15, 2007

    Brief E-mail exchange......

    I don't know about you........but I've got a couple friends that seem compelled to forward every chain letter, make a wish, amber alert, etc they come across to me. Basically, if it says forward to 10 people in the next 5 minutes at the bottom........I end up with a copy. Some do this just to piss me off, some because they really really believe the message. Sadly, my mother in law is one of these animals and of the latter sort..........but anywho.......

    Yesterday one of my fine Canadian friends sent me one of these, and I bit..........was a math quiz, and then you had to think of a tool and a color. I played along and was shocked........the exchange after went like this...:)

    Me: LOLOL OMG....I'm abby...abby normal....:), I thought of green and a hammer.........maybe that counts as only half abnormal......pfft...go figure...:)

    Her: lol I'd call that an irish hammer............ and you're half assed!!! rofl

    Me: I may be rather flawed in many ways....but my ass is far from half............:). Some even go so far as to say I'm a complete ass.....opinions vary........usually not by much...I digress..:)

    Her: LOL OK OK you win!! Far be it for me to go against popular beliefs....You're a complete ass....... but I still love ya...lol

    Yes, this from the nation that murdered my sock puppet..............

    Take care goofs and friends......:)

    Comments on "Brief E-mail exchange......"

     

    post a comment