My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, March 24, 2007

    Any graphic artists out there???

    As I've mentioned before...........I'm working on makeing the "self employed" thing a reality. Granted it's been slow going and still applying for straight jobs in between...........but really, my own business is the goal. That said, I've a favor to ask.

    Are any of you skilled graphic artists? I need a logo, and your help would be appreciated.....;)

    I have skills with paint programs, but thats just manipulating photos and other peoples work. Let's face it, much as I love anime hentai...it's not logo material...:) My drawing skills are a little limited. I'm looking for an Irish theme or a Kokoipeli theme....and would be glad to give you full acknowldgement.

    Please post here or e-mail me if you think you can help....:)

    Take care goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "Any graphic artists out there???"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:42 PM) : 

    I have limited time and energy these days but I will have a think about it for you as you are such a nice guy. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:13 PM) : 

    Maybe I can help... Do you have an idea that I could work on as a starting point?

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:10 PM) : 

    damn i knew i should have done that graphic arts program......

     

    post a comment