My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    TMI Tuesday.....and another interview

    So it's Tuesday again and another interview tomorrow. I'm kinda excited about this one, though it'd likely be a pay cut. I spoke with the owner over the phone and that went really well, We'll sit down and go from there. There is another opportunity floating out there that I haven't persued yet........money is great....hours suck.....hrrrmmmm..

    Anywho...on to TMI...can ya sense the tension....the anticipation.....well probably not but lets have a go shall we??

    1. What is your favorite foreplay activity?
    Conversation.....light touching...a game of Pente.....I digress.

    2. Off the top of your head, how many sexual positions can you name? (The link only has 21.)
    By name only 6 or 7, while I'ved tried just about all of those...had no inkling till a few years ago they had actual names..Hell, I thought I was an inventor..sigh.:)

    3. Of those you named how many have you tried?
    Read up....:)

    4. What is your least favorite sexual position? (I did not say that it wasn't enjoyable, I said least favorite. They can't all be the best?)
    That one where she's standing on her head and you standing up holding legs apart...and the monkey with the lil hat is playing an organgrinder.....the monkey is distracting. What was the name.....reverse wheelbarrow with monkey bystander??

    5. Have you ever cheated on a significant other?
    Never in this relationship......but earlier in life I've been guilty. I don't really regret it in hindsite....except for that unexpected rash....that was easily treated at the free clinic....yeah....good times back then...

    Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever been diagnosed a sexually transmitted disease? Have you ever been tested?
    After my lil scare mentioned in 5, I got tested for everything......squeaky clean ever since...;)

    Well I think that about enough of "me" for one day. Happy TMI goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday.....and another interview"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM) : 

    Those are such awesome answers!!! Happy Tuesday!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

    Yes... in our first encounters, I got a rash that scared the hell out of me... enough for not wanting to see him again... or to return to that motel again... lololol... but it appeared after I saw a doctor, that it was a quite benign stuff catched from kid's park... My daughter was 3 ... but never got the rash...
    Also, I was impressed by the positions names... I too don't use to name them... ;-)
    Good luck with your interviews... ;-)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (11:51 PM) : 

    Ive kind of meandered here as a dorkblogger (you know the dorkteenth is creeping up on us!) and am totally borrowing this concept (although i have to make it a little more g-rated because my boss reads my blog....). And of course the nsfw crse enjoys your blog very much! Good luck with your interviews and glad to hear that whole rash thing cleared up!

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (2:33 AM) : 

    Monkey bystander??!!lol
    Different strokes for different folks!:)
    Thanks for the chuckles! Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (8:32 AM) : 

    "reverse wheelbarrow with monkey bystander"

    LOL! THE funniest thing I've read all day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

    C'mon, Son, . . . . Monkey . . .Rash . . . . Perhaps it wasn't as much of a bystander as you thought. Learn to connect the dots!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:40 PM) : 

    Can you name the one on my post? ;)

    Good luck with that interview, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 PM) : 

    Thanks for the comment... sideays missionary is quite nice indeed haha.

    LMAO. The answer to number 4 just cracked me up, too funny. Awesome answers. Have a good one. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 AM) : 

    Great couple +++ Agrah is very sweet n lovely. Man keep making her happy.. She is just love
    C^est^Moi^46

     

    post a comment