My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    TMI Tuesday....and crappy weather..

    You gotta love this part of the year. In this great state...it's not at all uncommon to have temps in the 50's and 60's....only to have it snow tomorrow. That my friends is what we have going on today. Rainey and mild......temps to drop to around 31...and yes....snow. This land isn't made for wussies damnit!! :)

    Anywho.....on to TMI!!

    1. What is your middle name?
    The name between my first and last name.....for purposes here..I guess that would be "Zag"

    2. Where do you keep your toys? In your nightstand?
    In my guncase, usually locked unless visited by the Jehova's Witness crew..

    3. How many toys do you have? List them! (links & pictures are nice, too!) =P
    Hrmmmm....Last count 7-8....various lengths and diameter....)

    4. Are you a swinger? Ever wanted to be?
    I used to be an avid swinger when I was much much younger...Now it's just creepy. You can fall out of those things and skin your knee or something.

    5. When should parents sit children down for the "birds & bees" talk?
    Preferabbly before they figure it out themself......like 6. Unfortunatly, the way things are going in this country...your kid going to school saying.."Daddy talks to me about sex"....could get you arrested.....grrr


    Bonus (as in optional): Do you know how many sex offenders are in your city? Find out & tell me. (click here!)
    Fortunately very few in this area....half for having a birds and bees talk with there kids...:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday....and crappy weather.."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM) : 

    LOL your answers always rock... Happy Tuesday!

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (4:23 PM) : 

    I am with Jeannie...you always make me giggle.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

    You always make me laugh... and something think too... So true that talking sex with your daughter and even more with your son could put parents into trouble with the stupid school system... It is one of our so ridiculous contradictions in North America... Sex is on every billboard in the street... at metro stations, and bus stops... on tv more than anywhere else... but, please... don't mention it... ARGHHH!!! This is driving me mad... ;-((
    Happy HNT!

     

    Blogger LadyXandria said ... (9:03 PM) : 

    LMAO... your answers were hilarious. Thanks for making me smile. Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:49 PM) : 

    Zig I LOVE TMI tuesday! And even though i feel inadequate to link because i dont have the chutzpah to answer the questions on my blog, i still love the concept AND I love your answers!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

    Lol! I always love reading your TMI Tuesday replies Zig. You're a funny fella. =o)

     

    post a comment