My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, March 31, 2007

    Has it really come to this???

    This is perhaps......actually most likely...the dumbest game I've ever played....My high score is 555ft, let me know how you goofs do!! :)

    OK...the backround music was annoyin the hell out of me..so I have posted the link to FLIGHT OF THE HAMSTER, instead of emedding the whole game on this page....sorry for the inconvienence...:)


    Take care goofs and friends...:)

    ***...make that 613....:)
    OK....I'm bored....now 629....:)
    OK.....I need to give ths up.....726 :)

    Comments on "Has it really come to this???"

     

    Blogger crse said ... (4:13 PM) : 

    I cant hit the damn hamster! I did get 73 ft. Its very frustrating. Between this and squiz i have no idea why i need to leave the house.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:24 PM) : 

    LOL...yeah...it took me a few games to actually hit the lil furball most times...:)

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (6:12 PM) : 

    uh...that was frighteningly frustrating and entertaining to me...

    I won't be alarmed...that I let it get to 74 before i stopped...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

    Ooooh damn you for posting that! I sadly enjoy those stupid pointless games when I'm bored. I got a 216 on my first round. My highest yet is 515.

     

    post a comment