My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, April 06, 2007

    Of mice men...and cats...

    I know many of you will find this odd.......but the big tough Zig is a cat guy. Yeah dogs are fun...and I do have a soft spot for the beloved pooch, but give me a cat anyday.

    Cats have attitude, cats are sneaky, cats will flip you off and still expect to be fed. and for as much as I decry our cat as being a total retard..he has his moments..:)

    Example...the cats been acting stranger than normal these last few days. Chasing ghosts and being all wide eye'd like he just smoked some really good shit...only slightly different behaviour...but drifferent enough for us to notice. I mostly thought it was the drop in temperature from mid 60's the the snow we are getting now.

    I was getting my boots on by the door yesterday....and noticed something odd, a few droplets of fresh blood. No kids in the house this week...the lovely wife may have nicked herself on the way to work...the cat seems fine.....hrrm.

    Today I'm sitting here..and the puzzle puts itself together with 2 simple sounds..."SQUEEK SQEEK"!! Sure enough...there's my retard happily doing all the catlike things a little masochist feline does when engaging said rodent. It's dancelike almost to watch.

    So far he's gotten 2 today.....and still on the prowl, I'm betting against the mice!! :)

    Comments on "Of mice men...and cats..."

     

    Blogger crse said ... (4:25 PM) : 

    has she presented you the dead mouse as homage yet? That always kills me. I do like cats zig, but nothing pisses me off more than a cat with low self esteem. You are a cat, dammit! Hold that head up and be proud.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:46 PM) : 

    if by present...you mean hide the mangled corpses under the couch and let them pile untill you sit and say.....what the hell is that smell....well yes he has...he is abit on the retarded side...:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM) : 

    well zig at least it aint a rabbit with its head ripped off laying on top of your work boots.

    spook

     

    post a comment