My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, April 08, 2007

    A note to unplanned guests.......

    Tip 1, Zig prefers "expected guests"...or at least more warning than "knock knock"

    Tip 2, My private office is private......invite only.

    Tip 3, Family except for lovely wife...does not exclude you from 1 and 2...I give you and yours the same respect I ask.

    Comments on "A note to unplanned guests......."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:43 PM) : 

    I hope you would let me in if I came over. ;)

    Happy Easter to you both.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:58 PM) : 

    The lovely Suze is always welcome...:)

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (1:16 AM) : 

    I absolutley hate unexpected guests.
    My home is my domain.
    Don't think you can invade it whenever you desire.
    At least a phone call 30 minutes before.
    Hope you sat around in your underwear, scratching your nuts,eating Cheetos while watching the football game!
    That'll teach 'em!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

    OK, now yo've got me curious. Since Sweetie Pie was at work, The Princess was in the Great North, Manchild was otherwise occupied, Wicked Step Mom was South and I never come to see you, you're running out of relatives to impose on you. You weren't having another visit by one of those pesky alcohol induced imaginary people that steal one of your shoes and your underwear, were you?

     

    post a comment