My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, April 07, 2007

    Peep V.S. Peep...

    So I'm listening to Roe Con yesterday.....and the subject of peeps came up. Tis the season for all the peep goodness and all. They were discussing the 14 year shelf life, the various types.......etc. etc...it was actually got boring, boring that is until....

    A school teacher called in and she mentioned an experiment she told her students about. It seems my friends...that if you take 2 perfectly good peeps, set them on a paper plate about 1 inch (25.4mm for the rest of you) apart, and jab them each with a toothpick......they will swordfight in the microwave.

    OMFG!!! I mean how cool is this??? I've put all manner of things in my microwave out of bordome......cd's......old shoes....food even....but never peeps!!! A careful discussion with my lovely wife, and a promise that the home owners insurance was up to date.....she agreed this must be tried. Honestly, I think she just knew it was going to happen anywho,,,,,,,,but she loves me...:)



    Ok...so here we have the grudge match set. I've named the yellow one Timmy...manchild has named the pink one Jimmy....I'm betting on the yellow one, I mean c'mon......it's a peep...and the other one is pink...this should be a shoe in!! Just look at Timmy....he's got that angry bunny peep eye thing going on!!

    Are you excited...I know I am.......set the microwave to high at 1 minute.....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

    Ironically.....after 10 seconds, they really do look like they are sword fighting. Then they start getting big.....really big, bigger than you would expect a peep could get. Sadly however...there was no satisfying "pop" sound.....but Timmy is the clear loser in this battle as you can see below. There was also surpisingly less smoke than my normal experiment of this nature........perhaps 2 minutes next run...:)



    What I learned from this experiment.....

    1) Never judge a peep by it's color.
    2) Peeps are lousey sword fighters.
    3) I should never be allowed to play by myself.

    Happy easter goofs and friends!! :)

    ***Disclaimer: Any attempt to replicate this experiment is at your own risk...:)

    ***Edit...You can find the history of peeps HERE..:)

    Labels: , , ,

    Comments on "Peep V.S. Peep..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

    zig you have no idea. There is no sane person to put the brakes on at our house. I see peep on peep action happening before noon tomorrow. This is gonna rock!

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (6:15 AM) : 

    I have to admit to not knowing what a peep is, but from the results they look like some kind of marshmallow. While I never actually do it I am always interested to see what happens to things in microwaves - good job :)

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:44 PM) : 

    Mr Zig, what exactly are peeps? They look to cute to eat.

    :)

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (1:18 AM) : 

    Who knew that Mr.Zig,2 Peeps & a microwave could have so much fun together?!

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (5:52 PM) : 

    I'm listening to Roe as I type. We must be in the same listening area. The 50,000 Watt Blowtorch.

     

    post a comment