My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, April 09, 2007

    I WON THE LOTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    No....I really mean it this time! I don't mean that annoying UK and Irish or Canadian e-mail we all get and go hrrrrm. I mean the real "buy a ticket, wait for the numbers, get your money" lotto.

    So yesterday ladies and gents...I did what any of you would have. I claimed my prize and am waiting to surprise the wife! Yeppers.......all $7.00 of it.

    Ummm...it seems 3 out of 6 white balls and no power ball only pays $7.00. But hey....I'm a winner!!!! :)

    Happy monday goofs and friends..:)

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "I WON THE LOTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (12:24 PM) : 

    That is kick ass! Will you continue to lead a normal life or will this change you forever???

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:00 PM) : 

    I dunno buddy......I'm feeling rather a lotto snob....gonna live big and rich on that $7.00!! :)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (5:55 PM) : 

    damn. Make sure the lovely wife is sitting down. Something like this could really knock a person back in shock. Seriously? Be careful because people will come out of the wood work with all kinds of scams to take that money right off you.

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (6:47 PM) : 

    I fell out of my chair in excitment and shock! Now I get those pearls I always wanted.........

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:52 PM) : 

    Sweetie...I'll gladly provide you the finest string of pearls...and then we'll use the $7.00 dollars for wipes...:)

     

    post a comment