My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, April 18, 2007

    Age gaps and job offers......

    So I'm killing time here waiting to call that software firm that emailed me last week. I sent a reply back indicating interest....but sceptical about 2nd shift position....nothing wrong with that shift in general, but family matters and conflicting schedules.....that could be iffy. My thinking...why bullshit them, tell them upfront before the interview and save us both time. I did include my references in that e-mail...and lo and behold....

    Mr. Zig...if you're still interested, I'd like you to call me to set up an interview. Things may be looking up here...:)

    I'm not sure if many of you goofs know this...but the Lovely wife is a few years younger than I. Not many....really only 3, but sometimes I'm amazed at what a difference that can make just in terms of references and small jokes. Agrah is very well read, we enjoy similar tastes in music and literature in general, but little things continue to chuckle me......

    For example.....somewhat but not entirely under duress, I got her to sit through "Soylent Green" with me, and she can now chuckle when I cry..."OMG...the SCOOPS THE SCOOPS!!" It was a marathon week......I also subjected her to "Logans Run"...she was less impressed I think, but it did make that family guy episode inside joke make sense for her...:)

    Then there are times we hit dead on....like last night. The lovely wife was shamelessly soliciting votes on IRC when she asked..."sweetie.....who sung 99 red balloons?" Sadly....as the song crept through my head in german and english at the same time........I drew a blank and had to google it..(a benefit of his and hers pc's)......................and the damn thing's been in my head ever since!!!!!!!

    So anywho....Ive been on an 80's kick this week for some reason....and what better way to appreciate it than subject you all to the same!!! :)


    German Version....:)


    English Version....:)

    Happy wednesday goofs and friends.......oh, and VOTE FOR ZIG..:)!!

    Comments on "Age gaps and job offers......"

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (3:26 PM) : 

    Cool video...brought back the years! Ack! Getting old...

    I wonder where Nena is today...I wonder if she is still strangly attractive with her mysterious, leather-pants-singing, mullet wearing way...

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:08 PM) : 

    aha! IRC solicitation! Remind me to get the lovely mrs zig involved if i ever run for something where you arent a contestant! She is the best campaign manager ever

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:24 PM) : 

    LOL...yeah, she's recieved several job offers from this!! :) Our friends there are getting prety sick of us..:)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (6:26 PM) : 

    Damn politicians always giving away campaign secrets.......:) Besdies win or lose he is stil my best looking dork:)

     

    post a comment