My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, April 14, 2007

    Cleaning up the blog

    Well...it's that time again to clean up the links. It's a sad time for me acually, because I hate it when bloggers go awol for whatever reason. No disrespect....I respect each have thier reasons to blog or not...but pity when I've taken a liking to reading them....:)

    I've been pondering a new layout for the blog links. I've tried to since I started being semi serious about this place....tried to segregate SFW from NSFW....seperate areas.....humor....zine type stuff...and it's dawned on me.....I may well be over thinking this.

    Lets face it folks.......very few links on this blog are truly SFW!!:) This coupled with my standards as to what SFW is to me...vs.....real world...well, it time for a reality check..:)

    Somehow....I suspect playing kitty cannon is not going to be any more appropriate at workplace than looking at some of my more obvious nudity/sex related links...I digress.

    I'm thinking a simple guys/gals/couples area for blogs I like, maybe a zine catagory for appropriate sights.....and a simple disclaimer...many NSFW, click at your risk. Whatchya all think?? :)

    I'm also thinking of going to a 3 column format. Thanks to the lovely Devil Blue Dress, I have a working template......ehh we'll see...:)

    Any ideas and or suggestion would be both appreciated, possibly ignored, but appreciated...:)

    Happy Saturday goofs and friends...:)

    Oh and yes.......don't forget to vote for me at the dorkbloggers showdown...:)

    Comments on "Cleaning up the blog"

     

    Blogger crse said ... (1:45 AM) : 

    ha i wish i had a suggestion because I REALLY need to update my blogroll. Well I need to find it, then update it. But as someone who JUST learned the phrase NSFW (i do all my computer stuff from my laptop at home or at hotspots!) I REALLY have nothing to offer as encountering NSFW sites dont impact me besides the fact that they satiate my voyeuristic tendencies! Good Luck buddy.

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (1:55 AM) : 

    You put me under a naughty blog!! I can't believe you did that!

    Am I naughty? Really? My SON reads my blog, lol.

    Holy shit!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:19 AM) : 

    Miss U...we've had this talk before...:) Remember i linked you when you were still doing HNT,,,,,remember..."wanna lick??" :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

    hey zig,
    your blog has been demed nsfwby the boss from the time you left so it doesnt matter to me if you label them.
    spook

     

    post a comment