My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    TMI Tuesday...and the vote continues!

    It's a tight competition and my lovely wife / campaign manager has been hard at it. I'm not sure who wants this more.....frankly I think she does, just to remind me I'm a dork and so much so as to have won an award saying as much. Either way....it's bragging rights damnit!! :)

    Anywho.......off to TMI!!

    1. My biggest sexual turnoff is __________?
    Rude/Mean people......mean people suck...and not in a sexy way.....

    2. Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?
    Natural is way cool with me....but a lil fun to the mix is good to. Have I ever mentioned how much fun listerene strips can be?? :)

    3. How much money would it take to convince you to get on stage naked?
    There is money involved in this???? DAMNIT!!!!! Now I feel cheap and dirty.....

    4. Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting?
    Sadly...I have. I realise this works for some, and have respect for it......but this is not for my mind.

    5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
    Whats unsexier.......socks....or ice cold feet??? Do sock puppets count here?


    Bonus (as in optional): Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?
    I indeed have.......not proud of it...but been there. It led to an AA meeting that didn't go so well..................

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!!! Oh...and VOTE FOR ZIG!! :)

    Labels:

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday...and the vote continues!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

    Happy Tuesday! Great answers!

     

    Blogger TickledPinkToes said ... (10:40 AM) : 

    cheap and dirty?!?! LMAO! happy tmi! =P

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

    You feel cheap and dirty. I did it with a couple drinks. How bad am I? I am not a fan or listerine strips

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:58 PM) : 

    Poor Argyle, sadly I never met him. the stories are grand though. I am convinced that sock puppet and yoru Grandpa would have made me cry.... loved me... but made me cry.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:02 PM) : 

    now how could a sockpuppet not bring life into intimacy? I think i need to introduce a sockpuppet in my bedroom soon. Just to see what happens!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

    Lol. As always, your answers cracked me up. Happy TMI dork. :D

     

    Blogger LadyXandria said ... (10:34 PM) : 

    Oooh... listerine strips? I usually use Halls lozenges. I'll have to experiment with that. Thanks for the tip. Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Kellie said ... (4:50 AM) : 

    Hii! You have great answers! Theyre funny to read. Listerine strips huh? That sounds weird but pretty intresting too so I might have to give that a whirl one of these days. Happy (laaate) TMI Tuesday!

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (3:38 PM) : 

    I am never going to look at Listerine strips the same way again!

     

    Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (12:45 AM) : 

    ok.....U MUST email me the details on the listerine strips .... =)

     

    post a comment