My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, April 23, 2007

    Blatant Exploitation of my readers....:) Revisited



    Vote for me!! Please!! Shameless pandering here..:)


    Sticky post thanks to CRSE...:) newer posts below this..:)

    As many of you know...I'm competing for the title of "Prince of dorks". If I win..not only will I get a $20.00 gift certificate, but also a nifty button to proudly display on my blog. Exciting shit eh??? C'mon....you all WANT me to win this. The competition is pretty stiff, but my post stands out as one of the dorkiest...I think I have a shot. Voting ends the 23rd....and you can vote once a day every day....hint hint..:)

    If you are so inclined, please read my submission and then VOTE. Hopefully for me....:)

    ***This pains me.....but the fine folks at Dorkbloggers had a problem. Somebody may have been cheating...or the poll may have just squirled out.....either way...they have it fixed now...please keep voting...I had to edit my damn links and want to win damnit....:)

    Comments on "Blatant Exploitation of my readers....:) Revisited"

     

    Blogger crse said ... (12:47 PM) : 

    You know you can make a sticky note with a post? That means it will stay up all week and your new posts go under it. (thats what i did with my dorkteenth post) When you edit the post, hit the post options at the bottom of the page and change the date to whatever date you want it to be. Not that you have to of course, but i was very psyched to learn i could do this! BTW i updated my blogroll thanks to you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

    aw i gotta give props to mert on this! And you are kicking butt over there by the way! You could easily become prince of dork.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:54 PM) : 

    i should get a dork handicap for leaving three comments on your blog in a row! Anyway, go back and see what we had to do because we ended up with someone with 620 votes in like three hours. So we had to start over with an amended poll. So do your shout out to let your voters know to go back ok?

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (1:19 PM) : 

    I have Bananarama stuck in my head...LOL!

     

    Blogger ditzymoi said ... (8:32 PM) : 

    i just read your entry and im not sure anyoneeeee can top the level of dorkiness that goes with creating an argyle sock AND it being more popular than yourself on irc lol
    ill vote in a few

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (9:27 PM) : 

    LOL.....Rockdog....serves ya righ.....and hum along with pride man!! :)

    CRSE....You ofcourse are my favorite adoped dork...:)

    Kim....The sad thin is that is a true story....:)

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (12:20 AM) : 

    O.K. Mission accomplished.
    Now I want that .50 cents you promised:)

     

    Blogger S said ... (5:55 PM) : 

    OK why not? Ill go vote!

    word veri:

    gsv raja d

    Raja king of dorks! LOL

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (8:32 PM) : 

    Has dancing in the streets commenced yet? With dork crown on?

     

    post a comment