My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, May 07, 2007

    Is it wrong??? Monday


    Ok....so my dad has one of these critters on his den wall. It's always been a novelty, fun item, and topic of discussion...just a fun goofey thing. Then I found out one of our lil family member was kinda scared of it.

    Being me, I assured her that it was safe to walk past it...gotta walk past it to use the potty..just don't harass it. If you leave it alone...it will leave you alone. If you don't leave it alone though.....it will eat your fingers!! I'm told it took her weeks to get past this...but phhhpt....thats not todays story..:)

    Tonight we are at dad's place having a belated birthday celebration...kind of a group 3 in one thing. We are in the den...just kicking back...and wee one asks again about the moose, now emboldened and doubtful the moose head can ever be mean. I remind her...its not mean...just leave it alone, or it will eat your fingers.

    Enter my 10 year old daughter. She's had enough of this nonsense, and is going to prove to the wee one that it's not real...it's just a stuffed toy. She's working against me here......hrrrrrm....ok princess....ok...

    Slowly and carefully...princess sticks her fingers in the mooses mouth, just as she's about to say ..*SEE*??.I say with my back kinda turned GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    The resulting shock and jump back from the moose head was rather impressive. Seems those years of dance class have paid off after all! I suspect it didn't help that the lovely wife, myself and dad didn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes.....this probably did not make the situation better..:)

    I think I made my dad proud.......:)

    Happy monday goofs and friends!

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "Is it wrong??? Monday"

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (10:29 AM) : 

    LOL! That's awesome! I dig your sense of humor!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

    Yes, sadly I admit that I found it amusing as I watched you frighten a little ten year old girl, scarring her for life, no doubt. But then I won't be the one paying for her therapy. By the way, Roland's not amused that you used some other fake moose's photo instead of his. He'll be looking for an apology.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:25 PM) : 

    Your poor little daughter. She could be scared of Moose heads for life now. Lol

    It's so like you...

     

    Blogger Ev said ... (3:30 PM) : 

    so much fun to eff with poor impressionable minds.

    you are the coolest.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

    Aww. Your poor kiddo. Now she's going to fear going near a moose's head for the rest of her life. Not an entirely bad thing either, those things are huge, lol.

    Awesome. Your sense of humor is great.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (8:30 PM) : 

    No trust me. You were probably scarred in such a manner and so she will pass this scarring on to yet another generation. You would fit in very well in my family...

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (12:09 AM) : 

    Stop ENCOURAGING the Zigzagman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ROFLMAO

    I so wish I had video of this day.

     

    post a comment