My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, May 04, 2007

    Da Count!..and Rock & Roll.......

    As has been mentioned before here....the manchild has turned 13. As a proud father...rather impressed we've kept him alive..out of jail...and in relatively good spirits, I had to get a really cool gift. The Zig Jr. likes rock & roll, he likes video games, he likes attempting to play music.......there really was only one logical conclusion.

    A mere 3 weeks of searching yeilded the desired results...and on the evening of his 13th birthday.......presented with a brand spanky new "Guitar Hero II" complete with black death metal axe and waa waa bar. Why 3 weeks and "Guitar Hero II" as opposed to "Guitar Hero I" you may ask? Yeah.....well bite me!! :) The silly things are growing on tree's for X-Box 360......not the case for our tried and trusted PS2....and I'm not buying a new game station just because the tv says I should......I digress.

    So a week of head banging hard rocking fun later......we have a discussion about bands...and it came up, the really difficult one. The "Spinal Tap" discussion. Half an hour of debate me insisting they are not a real band....him insisting the movie was a spoof....but there was indeed a real band....me insisting it's the same guys spoofing as a real band....We agreed to disagree.

    Just remember young man..you may know abit about music, and have a decent cd player...but that pre-amp by my desk, the one my computers route through?? It goes to 11!! :)

    Tonight I'm thankful my son and I can have these talks...
    Tonight I'm thankful we can connect on something cool to us both...
    Tonight I'm thankful I didn't laugh at him when he insisted that the "Butthole Surfers" couldn't possibly be a real band...:)

    Happy friday goofs and friends.....I hope you had a good count today as well...:)

    Labels: , , , ,

    Comments on "Da Count!..and Rock & Roll......."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (10:47 PM) : 

    Great count, friend. You just have to bear in mind that he is in his teen years... he knows EVERYTHING! LOL!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (9:20 AM) : 

    ok.... Butthole Sufer's is not at band but BananaLLama is? the short man has soooooooo much to learn. Did you explain the whole Prince, not Prince, Prince phenomenon????

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:38 AM) : 

    Aw! I think Ive actually had the spinal tap debate too, not with my kids though....great list buddy. I saw the butthole surfers in 92(ish) if i had memorabilia, id send it on. Happy birthday shortman!

     

    post a comment