My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, May 03, 2007

    Warmer weather and camping soon!!!!

    The time is coming soon friends, 3 more weeks and I can barely wait. It's been a long and relatively uneventful winter...we need the hell out! The anticipation is nearly killing me I swear!! That and I'm feeling kinda king shit and all for figuring how to embed my banner all by meself...:)

    Some of you already know this, but in the Zig house, Memorial Day weekend is the official start of camping season. That magical time of the year where we break out the tents...scrub out the coolers...and live like homeless people for lengths of time. Granted, homeless people with a well stocked bar.....so it's all good!!

    These excursions tend to be a crapshoot of happy memories. Anything from an aunt deciding going topless is still a good idea (it well....we love her) to playing horse shoes in a rain storm. My wife and kids have made a game of seeing if I return with or without fresh scars.....oddly, the E.R. has no record of me, but familiar with our camp...hrrm

    As camp is always a fresh source of stories and HNT, I've been saving this one for just the right time. The following is a happy memory from a wine festival with live music. The main act was none other than my favorite blues guy Duke Tumatoe, who still takes the time to bullshit with ya between acts and shake hands with fans new and old. The pic below is him on stage.....classic Duke!! :)





    Happy HNT goofs and friends!!!! :)

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "Warmer weather and camping soon!!!!"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (7:48 PM) : 

    oooo happy hnt!!! Nice beads..did she get the infamous pearl necklace ?? ;-)
    perfect!

     

    Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (8:45 PM) : 

    LOL! Here I am reading your blog and and email pops up from you!

    LMAO at Stealth! You naughty girl!

    Great pics and I can't wait to go camping this year!!!

    Happy HNT!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (9:31 PM) : 

    wow. nice beads. *wink*

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:52 PM) : 

    You know all this talk makes me want to go camping...er...go hang out with campers until i go back to my hotel to sleep that is....

     

    Blogger The Ethical Slut said ... (10:10 PM) : 

    I am ready and totally understand your pain!! Memorial Day weekend starts off my camping as well, and I'm looking forward to picking up my camper next week after I get back from Vegas.

    2 kids sent me over the edge in a tent, and it's a pop up for me now!

    I'm ready!!!!!

    Happy HNT! Great pic!

     

    Blogger tkkerouac said ... (10:45 PM) : 

    Love it, what else did you do with those beads?

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (11:01 AM) : 

    Great pictures...both of them!

    Sounds like a kick ass time camping with the Zigsters!

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (6:57 PM) : 

    Me and my husband tried to camp when we were younger. I engaged in an activity, apparently while sleeping, and asked my husband where "red road was".

    Freaked him out, plus it was raining and we went home. Haven't been in a tent since.

    My idea of camping is a very nice and well stocked bed & breakfast WITH it's own bathroom/jacuzzi.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (9:54 PM) : 

    Smoking the peace pipe were ya Winter?? :)

     

    post a comment