My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, May 02, 2007

    Wednesday post and disturbing events..:)

    Ok....so we almost burned the house down last night, but thats not really an new event. We manage to do this kinda regularly......but I do find it disturbing that my lovely wife finds my best impression of Christopher Walken sounds more like William Shatner ...ehh I digress....:)

    Due to popular request, official rules for strip/take a shot Jenga coming soon!!!! :)

    With all this talk of 20 year reunion being tossed about......I dedicate this to Rockdog......live it...love it.....lick it man!! :)

    Labels: , , ,

    Comments on "Wednesday post and disturbing events..:)"

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (9:16 AM) : 

    Hey, I am cooking bacon now.... *giggles*

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (10:26 AM) : 

    Lita is so incredibly hot in this video that it's worth the torture of having the song stuck in my head for the next 6 hours...

     

    post a comment