My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, May 13, 2007

    Happy Mothers Day from Zig..

    To all you smokin hot mommies out there, I celebrate you! Your hard work, your thankless hours, your dedication and fears.....have not gone unobserved. Neither has your sexy curves, your enticing shapes, your tasty appeal.

    You are mommies....you are MILF!! :)

    If your not a mommy yourself...your mom is probably smokin hot too, I celebrate her as well!!

    Happy Mothers Day goofs and friends!! :)

    ***Oh yes....and go fuck yourself Michael Moore.

    Comments on "Happy Mothers Day from Zig.."

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (1:46 PM) : 

    I'm not a mom, but I enjoyed the post nonetheless... :)

    Women always enjoy being appreciated and uplifted... Happy Mother's Day Moms!!!

    AuntJackie

    (Hey where's Aunt's Day?!?!)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (6:25 PM) : 

    Thank you, thank you. (About time someone recognized all we do . . . ) Hope your wife had a "wunnerful" day.

    Re: Jacqueline's comment - my kids get all their aunties (mommies or not) mother's day cards!

    Bunny

     

    Blogger Mary said ... (9:27 PM) : 

    Don't know about the smokin hot stuff, but thanks! One day I hope I'm a milf;)

     

    Blogger ditzymoi said ... (10:31 PM) : 

    gotta love a guy that appreciates women and motherhood! thanks for the nice comments and happy mothers day to you both!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (5:41 PM) : 

    Thank you so much for dinner before I went to work. I had a great night feeling so well loved and important.
    (I am jealous of the toon though)

     

    post a comment