My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    Spam from friends.......

    Another fine post inspired by the bag o spam....:) I don't know about you, but I get a fair amount of what I call "fram". Spam from friends, perhaps I should call it "frespam", or something...but I digress.

    I have the one friend that sends me every chainmail she gets. I have the other family and friends that send me every 20 year old urban legend still floating the net. I have the friend that sends every other email address ever attatched to the e-mail chain that I ponder making a list and selling it to professional spammers.

    That one who sends me the chainmails holds a special place in my heart, as she knows I don't like it and does it on purpose......lol

    There are the few, that send me the video clips, or 5+ hi rez photos usually to me and 50 others with no regard that many of them are on dial-up, but the clips are usually funny...:)

    And then there is this friend, who sends just the right balance of goofieness, and dark humor.......I give you this for your reading amusement...:)

    DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE


    HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

    Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

    Comments on "Spam from friends......."

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:27 AM) : 

    LOL. Classic! That's the best one I've heard in ages!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:44 PM) : 

    Don't tell anyone but I press the delete button if anyone sends me chain letters. ;)

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (12:11 AM) : 

    Too funny Oh what a good laugh!!!!
    Still laughing as I do the spammer thing

     

    Blogger Alex said ... (6:53 PM) : 

    Now that's funny.If that doesn't work you should get a few casket catalogues for the glove box in the car.

    That's catalogs/catalogues.

    You say potatoe we say pot ... no we don't say potahtow. Stupid song that, we call 'em spuds. To countries separated by a common language.

    Ooops rambling again.

     

    post a comment