My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, August 10, 2006

    Nude beaches...

    Ok...I have to admit, never been to one. Not that I consider myself a nudist, but they have always sparked my curiosity. My fear isn't so much that I'm awkward my body, more the fact that walking around with a hardon is generally bad form even the nudist clans.:)

    Our friend Never enough posted a blog about her expierence one and it got me thinking about another friends experience as he told it to me. What you are about to read has yet to be verified...........:)

    Friend: OK, so I'm in Greece, had some time off, went to the beach.

    Me: Cool

    Friend: I had no idea it was a nude beach, but what the hell, I stripped down..looked around, it was good.

    Me: I bet, any good eye candy?

    Friend: Your not going to believe this, but next to me, a bunch of midgets set up next to me...

    Me: LOL, yeah..that had to be a sight, did ya stare?

    Friend: Well yeah, tried to be cool about it....then they disrobed, the were all hermaphidites!!

    ME: Spitting out his beer, your full of shit!!!

    Friend: I swear, I took pictures!

    Me: Uh huh.laffing my ass off.

    Friend: Then they set up a net, and started playing volleyball!!

    I doubt this friend on very few things..........but not buying it till I get some damn pictures this event.................LOL

    Comments on "Nude beaches..."

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (1:44 AM) : 

    OMG. I can't wait to see if this is true!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:15 PM) : 

    It's been 6 months since he shared that story with me.......I've yet to see a single picture....lol

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:28 PM) : 

    LOLOLOL... This is a very good story.. ;-)

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (10:46 PM) : 

    It's true!! We're all actually good-looking in comparison to the rest of the world!! Nude beaches make you feel like a model!!

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (12:09 PM) : 

    I don't know about hermaphrodite midgets though. Sure your friend wasn't going through some kind of drug problem at the time??

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:38 PM) : 

    I need photographic proof! LOL

    Im eager to see this. :)

     

    post a comment