My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    I'm an uncle again.....:)

    This lil man is Angus, least thats what I call him to his moms aggrevation. My 1st born nephew and officialy making me an "uncle" and a fine Irish lad he is. Well today it happened again, a niece is born, and ironically, I was not consulted for a proper name this time. Agrahs sisters simply do not appreciate my name picking capabilities. :)

    I don't know, maybe I'm getting old, maybe I'm getting soft, but starting to look forward to being an uncle and all it's rewards. I look forward to being the uncle that tells Angus what several dirty words mean, I look forward to geting the sprat all wound up and full of surgar, then sending him back home. I basically look forward to being the uncle from hell...LOL

    The niece, I don't know. I think I'll be the repository of family secrets. I may console her a discussion, some really embarassing moment her life. I may say, WOW, that's embarassing, ever tell ya the time we lost your mom walking home from the bar, because she had to pee, picked a storefront doorway....and then passed out? Or maybe I'll find some other equally colourful story.....who knows, but either way we will laff, and the lass will feel better, and I'll be there for her.:)

    So a toast to my niece!!!! Who I will call Molly as nobody has taken the time to share her name with me as yet.

    May your life be long, your road be smooth, a gentle breeze at your back. May your life be joyful, your family close, and your pockets never lack. :)

    Comments on "I'm an uncle again.....:)"

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:18 PM) : 

    I love it... Molly and Angus... cant wait to teach them to do irish carbombs! and talk sex!

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (3:39 AM) : 

    I love the name Molly...it's beautiful. Wish I was an auntie :(

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (4:21 PM) : 

    AWW- you sound like the best uncle on earth! Congratulations Uncle Zig!!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:05 PM) : 

    Abby and Miss understood, see????? I'm good at this naming stuff...:)

    Never Enough, My family is somewhat in disagreement on that but I agree with you completely..:)

    Sweetheart, you know we are going to get them kids into trouble, Angus is already hitting my beers..LOL

     

    post a comment