My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, August 04, 2006

    Random memory...........

    Yesterday upon the stair..
    I met a man who was not there..
    He wasn't there again today..
    Gee I wish he'd go away..

    Author unknown

    Comments on "Random memory..........."

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:27 AM) : 

    I remember that one too. And the one which stars: Tomorrow I went to the pictures...

    Ahh, memories!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:42 AM) : 

    Thank God!! I was starting to think I was going batty. Nobody I know stateside knows that one. I truly can't say where I picked it up, but had that bubble floating around for about 20 years.......lol

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (1:03 PM) : 

    I like it, but have never heard it before. At first I thought you'd just been smoking some herb or something!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:02 PM) : 

    I loved that rhyme as a kid. I believe it is by a guy called Hugh Means (1875-1965)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:06 PM) : 

    Suze, I'll have to look that up.........it's been in my head forever....:)

     

    post a comment