My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, July 28, 2006

    The Lovely Wife returns.....

    The rumors are true. After a bumpy 10 days, terribly sucky days for her, the queen of this castle is finally home. She's a lil sore, day or two before she's on her game again, but home finally...:)

    I'm not a squeemish man, but I'll be the first to admit,,,,,,,,I hate hospitals. I hate hospitals worse when my wife is a patient. Those places smell, and sound funny man!!! I mean, I'm all in favor of the "Nurses are hot" thing, but....

    Anywho, this image is another from camp, before the evil kidney stone decided to no longer be ignored. I'm the one with the facial hair....:)

    Comments on "The Lovely Wife returns....."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

    NICE BOOBS AGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    -Andie

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:02 PM) : 

    You both look so good together. Mrs Zig you have the most stunning blue eyes. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

     

    post a comment