My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, July 15, 2006

    Off to camp..:)


    The Zig houshold is off for a week long holiday. You all take care and we'll see you in a about 10 days..:)

    Those of you that are coming to join us, call my cell when you get close. Don't want ya lost in the woods before you get there and all.......lol

    I'm sure many fine stories will result this trip..:)

    Comments on "Off to camp..:)"

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (3:45 AM) : 

    Have a great time :)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:41 PM) : 

    I'm on my way I'll give you a call from the road for directions.

    Have a great time and take some pics for us to see.

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (9:57 PM) : 

    Have a great trip. Can't wait for the after stories!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 PM) : 

    hey zig, have a great week, take lotsa photos, drink a beer for me stuck doing all the fu(kin counter customers, and dont forget my jerkey. lol spookie

     

    post a comment